This winter, join some wonderful Hamilton women in storytelling. Over the course of January and February, women will meet weekly to work together with Grace Evans to develop and hone their storytelling skills. We’ll be practicing and learning together in a fun, supportive and inclusive environment.
Participating women will have the opportunity to share their stories on stage to celebrate International Women’s Day 2017 with two performances at Mill’s Hardware on March 10th and 11th, 2017. ** Please note the date change as it differs from the Women’s Storytelling Workshop Poster **
We are looking for women or women-identified folk from ALL backgrounds! No auditions and no acting experience necessary!
Join us for our information session:
January 12th at 5:30 p.m.
The Good Shepherd, 30 Pearl Street North
To register please contact Paula M. P., Good Shepherd Wellness Facilitator
Hear some of what last year’s participants had to say:
- “At first I wasn’t going to perform but the momentum seemed to pick me up. It gave me a chance to prove to myself that I could do a talk without notes.”
- “Great boost to my self-esteem.”
- “I loved the program, and would love to participate in another!”
- “Great camaraderie and support from fellow participants and facilitators. Happy to have met such lovely people and hear their stories!”
- “I was nervous but it really forced me to know and work hard on my story. It also felt really good to have accomplished a performance and seen the whole thing through from start to finish.”
- “Great experience! Would do this again. Inspirational women.”